Looking for some Help for your downpayment?
I can help you get into your new home....
Watch the video for details on this program!!.
BUYING A HOME?
Secure your funds today – There is up to $15,000 available to First Time Home Buyers! Utah Home Grants can help cover your down payment or closing costs. Sign up now to receive more information about Utah Grants.
UTAH HOME GRANTS AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA:
· Salt Lake County
· Utah County
· Weber County
o Other Cities – $5,000
· Cache County
o Logan – $7,500
· Davis County
o Clearfield – $5,000
· Tooele County
o All Cities – $2,000
Down Payment Assistance
Utah Housing Corporation (UHC) loans allow an eligible borrower, to borrow all or a portion of their down payment and closing costs. Borrowers are able to purchase a home with FHA or VA, or Fannie Mae financing with little or no cash investment through an approved Utah Housing Participating Lender.
Down Payment Requirements:
- FHA requires a 3.5% down payment (i.e. $5,250 is the minimum required down payment for a purchase price and appraised value of $150,000)
- Veterans with full VA eligibility may be able to finance 100% of the purchase price. Eligibility for the VA Home Loan Program
- Fannie Mae requires a 3.0% down payment (i.e. $4,500 is the minimum required down payment for a purchase price and appraised value of $150,000)
- Closing Costs charged by a lender varies from Lender to Lender and can range from 3% - 6% of the Loan Amount (i.e. Closing Costs for a loan amount of $150,000 can range from $4,500 - $9,000).
- It is important to obtain closing cost quotes from several UHC approvedParticipating Lenders
A UHC first mortgage loan is a 30-year fixed rate loan. Interest rates can be found on the UHC web site. Only Utah Housing approved Participating Lenders can offer the following loan programs and interest rates:
- FirstHome Loan has the lowest UHC interest rate. This loan is for first time homebuyers with a minimum credit score of 660.
- HomeAgain Loan has an interest rate higher than FirstHome. This loan is for borrowers with a minimum credit score of 660, first time homebuyers and homebuyers who have previously owned a home. The income and sales price limits are higher a than FirstHome loan.
- Score Loan has an interest rate higher than HomeAgain loan. This loan is for borrowers with a minimum credit score of 620, first time homebuyers and homebuyers who have previously owned a home.
- NoMI loan has an interest higher than the FHA loan programs, and does not require mortgage insurance. This loan is for borrowers with a minimum credit score of 700, first time homebuyers and homebuyers who have previously owned a home.
Down Payment Assistance Second Mortgage:
- An eligible borrower can obtain a second mortgage for up to:
- 6% of the FirstHome Loan, HomeAgain Loan
- 4% of a Score Loan
- 4% of a NoMI Loan
- The second mortgage is a 30-year fixed rate loan with an interest rate that is 2% higher than the first mortgage interest rate.
- Both the first mortgage and the second mortgage are serviced by Utah Housing Corporation. Borrowers will make both mortgage payments to Utah Housing Corporation in West Valley City, Utah.
"Helping the People of Utah Achieve Homeownership"
2.) Military Heros:
Dream Makers Contribution Charts
Culture & Wildlife
Department of Education
Global Benefits and Risk Management
The MIT Housing Committee offers qualified tribal members a host of services in locating, purchasing, and maintaining their homes.
Programs offered include:
Elder New Home Construction- Eligible Muckleshoot tribal elders may qualify for new home construction on their property, services include assistance in obtaining permits, leases and other required approvals. Architectural consulting, engineering, landscaping, and utility set up are also available. ELIGIBILITY: Tribal members must be55 years of age or older, meet eligibility guidelines, have a BIA-approved lease, clear Title Status Report or deed to the property. To apply, complete the application and participate in all phases of the planning process.
Emergency Health & Safety Assistance- The Tribal Housing program provides members with emergency housing repairs related to health and safety issues. Examples of services provided include fixing water leaks, dealing with plumbing or drainage problems, and emergency furnace maintenance and repairs. To be eligible, you must be an owner-occupant and a tribal member.
Home Repair & Improvements- The Tribal Housing Program provides owner-occupant tribal members with housing rehabilitation grant up to $45,000. Grants may be used for a variety of different projects, including:
ELIGIBILITY: You must be a tribal member and an owner-occupant that has not already spent the $45,000 allotment.
Homebuyer Counseling & Training- Understanding that owning a home is an important life step; the Muckleshoot Housing Program provides advice and counseling to tribal members who need assistance with new home purchases or loan refinancing. We also assist tribal members who are working with lenders to resolve delinquent mortgage payments. The Homebuyer Training Program covers household budgeting issues, credit repair, and potential barriers to home ownership. The Homebuyer Training Seminars are certified by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission, and are available to all within the tribal community.
Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance- The Tribal Housing Program provides tribal home buyers with a grant of $45,000 that can be used towards down payments on a new home, closing cost and other fees involved. Whether you are building new or buying a previously owned home (stick-built or modular), you may qualify for a grant to build or purchase on trust, allotted, or fee lands. Any funds not used when buying the home will remain available for mortgage reduction, repairs, improvements or additions to a home. ELIGIBILITY: Tribal members who have qualified for a mortgage loan with a lender, and have not already spent the $45,000 allotment may apply for the grant. The appraised value of the home must be equal to or greater than the amount of the tribal grant to be used plus the amount of the mortgage loan.
Muckleshoot Housing Loan Program- Home Loans up to $567,500 (or appraised value, whichever is less) at 1% interest are available for purchases within a 30-mile radius of the former tribal hall chimney (located at 39015 172nd Avenue SE, Auburn, Washington 98092). Loans provided include:
ELIGIBILITY: Limited to tribal members who are home owner-occupants, have completed the Housing Authority's home buyer training course, and meet income, down payment, and credit conditions, which financially satisfy the MHLP loan requirements.
Rental Housing- The Rental Housing Program provides houses and apartments to eligible tribal members at low-cost, affordable rental fees. Services include access to rental homes, rental apartments, recovery house, senior apartments, and transition housing for persons completing treatment. We also provide apartment housing for seniors and have emergency housing. ELIGIBILITY: Open to tribal members whose income is currently at or below King County median income. A hair sample drug test must be taken and passed in order to qualify.